Security News & Tips
Ten Tips on home burglar alarm system installation
- Always ensure that every window has a inertia sensor fitted.
- Always ensure all external doors have inertia sensors and contacts.
- All burglar alarm systems should have at least 1 pir motion beam, positioned near the ceiling with no obstructions.
- Never install the keypad near a window where a stranger can see you putting in the code.
- Always have a real bell box fitted on your property – sound is a great deterrent.
- Make sure you own the alarm system as some companies like to keep control of your alarm system – even though you have paid for it.
- Always insist on checking the security alarm company are licensed to install alarm systems.
- Never leave a window or door without protection.
- Use an Irish company, which use Irish equipment, it is much easier to get equipment in the future should you need to extend the system.
- Always use an alarm company who come highly recommended such as ESP Security.
Contact ESP Security today for more information and a quote