Wired alarm systems were the first type of alarm systems introduced to Ireland and are still installed today. In most cases when a new house is under construction the builder will pre install the alarm cables. This reduces the appearance of unsightly cables and it also reduces the need for large junction boxes around your home. These boxes are used to connect the cables on route to the alarm panel.
If you have an older alarm system and it needs to be updated then the best way to go forward is to use the existing cables as they don’t usually wear out. Our engineers will test the cables for any faults during the installation.
We can also connect a large amount of equipment to a wired alarm including remote controls, smoke detectors, motion pir beams, carbon monoxide detectors and mobile phones. If you have your alarm system connected to your mobile you will receive a message to your phone in the event of an activation .This could be caused by an intruder a smoke detector or a carbon detector. You can then return to your home to deal with the system.
If you leave your home in the morning and forget to set alarm system, then you can simply text your alarm with code to set system.
- What you need to know about ESP Security:
- Esp are a fully licensed member of the NSAI and the PSA. It is illegal to install alarm systems if you are not a licensed company.
- As a leading alarm installation company for over twenty years, we can supply any customer with a list of references for previous alarm installations on any home security systems we have installed.
- Esp carries out a full survey of all properties before we recommend what security installation to install. This is a free service.
- Esp Security have installed HKC Panels on 99% of all alarm installations for the last sixteen years. HKC are located in Ballymount in Dublin, so its great to know that when we use a very reliable alarm panel we are also helping to keep jobs in Ireland.
- We provide 24 back up for all home security installations including cctv installations, intercom installations, and security lighting installations.
- Esp is proud of the amount of work we receive by “word of mouth”. It is a very large part of the alarm installation work we carry out each year and proves we are doing a great job for our customers.
ESP security installs wired alarms in Dublin, Kildare, Louth & Meath.
To contact Brian from ESP Security about your wired alarm installation, call 01 8391188 or click here
10 Year Warranty
ESP SECURITY is now pleased to offer you a 10 Year Warranty on all parts and equipment relating to all new alarm installations once you connect your alarm to our monitoring station.
The 10 Year Warranty is in place as long as the monitoring with ESP Security is in place, this could be as long as you like i.e. 1 year, 2 years, 3 years etc.
"In addition to a security alarm system, we also had security lights fitted front and back and a smoke alarm connected to the house alarm, so we feel very well protected by ESP. The installations were very neat and the back-up support is top class.
All round, very impressed with the service and have happily referred ESP on to friends and neighbours."
WordSmith, PR & Editorial Services
"I would highly recommend ESP for the supply and fitting of all alarm systems. We have been a customer of theirs for a number of years and have always found them extremly professional and courteous. Work is always completed on time, and they are always there to help when you call ..."
Signs Express, Kilbarrack, Dublin 5
"We use ESP Security both for our business premises & home alarm. They are experts in the supply & fitting of Alarm Systems. ESP also offer a monitoring of your alarm, which is vital in the world we live in. I have recommended ESP to several of my clients and they have found ESP to be extremely professional and offer very good value for money. I can highly recommend ESP Security."
CMS - Copy & Mailroom Solutions
"When the house is empty ESP Security make sure that the alarm system is fully monitored, so that an incident is followed up immediately. They also provide cover when I am on holiday so that I don't have to worry about the security of my home. I have been an ESP Security customer for more than five years and I'd recommend them to anyone worried about the security of their home."
"Thanks for recabling our phone for the monitoring service. The quick response and complimentary service is particularly appreciated as I had overlooked that implication of moving our broadband and telephone to upc. Makes us all the more comfortable with the decision to use Electronic Security Protection for our domestic alarm."
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent service ESP has provided us. Brian is simply amazing and clearly sees it as a badge of honor to surpass the expectations of clients. ESP have always provided us with service of the highest standard, anticipating our needs and responding punctually and effectively when issues have arisen. I am really, really impressed and will be recommending ESP to clients and friends."
“Just wanted to say thank you for such an excellent service. I called this morning with a broken cable and your engineer called at the precise time and did a great job. Very impressive service”
ESP Security: Kandoy House, Fairview, Dublin 3
ESP Security: 1F Shawlock View, Bridge Street, Kilcock, Co Kildare
Phone: 353 01 8391188 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org