Security News & Tips
Why your House Alarm System rings when not set
Here are the top 5 reasons why house alarm systems ring
- The system has a faulty sensor and it simply needs to be replaced.
- The cable is damaged or the lid on sensor is loose this causes a tamper alarm
- The alarm sensors were set up too sensitive at installation.
- There is a low battery on the alarm panel display.
- Faulty Bell box resulting in bell tamper
All these issues can be fixed by an esp engineer, during an alarm system service.
Contact ESP Security today for more information and a quote