Security News & Tips
Key Benefits of an Alarm Monitoring System
A recent survey by a major insurance company (Zurich Insurance) discovered that approximately 33% of people ignore ringing alarms. People tend to assume somebody else will rectify the issue! With a monitored alarm system you can be sure that once the central station receives an alarm signal, trained staff will respond to the activation immediately.
Other key benefits include:
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year your premises will be protected providing you with complete peace of mind
- Gardai & emergency service response within minutes of a verified alarm activation
- Panic buttons and several other safety features enable emergency services to respond without any delay
- Nominated key holders are notified of alarm activations preventing owners or family members walking in on a potentially dangerous situation
- You can opt to receive notifications if your smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarms go off.
- Depending on the provider, you can even set it up so authorities are instantly notified in these instances
- Straightforward installation means minimum disruption to home or business
- Nationwide coverage means remote residential properties, remote offices and warehouses will be protected
- Proven track record with numerous arrests having been made on client sites
- Many insurance companies offer great discounts to home and business owners who have a monitored alarm system
Is it worth having a monitored intruder alarm system?
As with most things in life everything has a price! So when it comes to alarm monitoring there is an annual fee. Monitoring fees usually vary depending on the package you choose. However a standard alarm monitoring is great value for money and for an estimated 0.54c per day you are safe in the knowledge that your premises will be looked after 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the entire year. Contact Brian from ESP today to see what package we can offer you.
Opt for a monitoring company you can trust
On a final note, it is important that you get in touch with a trustworthy alarm monitoring company in Ireland such as ESP Security to secure your premises. We have been in business for over 20 years and have worked to secure many homes and businesses across Dublin and Kildare.
No longer will the burden of securing your property lie on your shoulders solely. After you have entrusted the security of your property to capable hands, you can be guaranteed the peace of mind you have been searching for.
Contact ESP Security today for more information and a quote