Security News & Tips
10 reasons for false burglar alarms
There are a number of reasons for false burglar alarms. These are some of the typical reasons they can occur.
- Faulty Burglar Alarn Sensor
- Faulty Burglar Alarm Contact.
- Damaged Burglar Alarm Cable.
- Faulty PIR Beam or Motion Detector.
- Faulty Burglar Alarm Bell Box.
- Damaged Burglar Alarm Panel.
- Faulty Zone in alarm panel.
- User Error.
- Poor Installation
- Low Battery or Low Sensor Battery.
All of these faults can be easily repaired in a simple callout – ESP can carry out repairs on all types of burglar alarm systems including Aritec repairs, HKC repairs, Astec repairs, Horizon repairs, Phonewatch repairs, Europlex repairs – ESP Security have been carrying out these types of repairs on burglar alarm systems for over 25 Years.
To keep your home secure and minimise false alarms & get your burglar alarm system repaired – call ESP Security on 018391188 and our engineer will assist you.
Or contact ESP Security today for more information and a quote