Security News & Tips
Dogs V Monitored Alarms
A dog is man’s best friend he is there to comfort you, to welcome you home, to keep you fit, so why do people put their best friend in such danger.
As a monitored alarm system installer for 25 years we have attended many houses after they have been burgled but I have one question why do dogs not deter burglars?
The simple answer is most dogs are pets and not trained to deal with vicious burglars, if the dog was able to deal with a burglar then they should not be around children.
Here are 9 reasons a monitored alarm system can protect your home better than your pet. When has an insurance company ever offered you a reduction on your insurance because you have a dog.
- A monitored alarm system never sleeps.
- You can’t poison a monitored alarm system
- You can’t befriend a monitored alarm system
- A dog can’t call the Gardaí, as a monitored alarm system can.
- A dog can’t get you a reduction on your insurance.
- You don’t have to feed a monitored alarm system
- You don’t have to walk a monitored alarm system
- You don’t have to clean up after a monitored alarm system
- If I have not convinced you yet please see the video attached.
Contact ESP Security today for more information and a quote