Security News & Tips
Astec Alarm System Repairs
ESP Security repair and upgrade Astec alarm systems. If you have an old Astec 63 alarms, Astec 63D alarms, Astec 63DV alarms, Astec Fusion alarms, Astec 49 alarms, Astec 49D alarms Alarm Systems not working, ESP can help re-secure your premises from its unprotected state.
We also carry out alarm repairs on Aritech CS250 alarms, Aritech CS350 alarms, Aritech CS450 alarms, HKC Securewatch 6/10 alarms, HKC Securewatch 8/12 alarms, HKC Securewatch 10/70 alarms, HKC Securewatch Quantum alarms, Pyronic alarms, Europlex alarms, Scopetronic alarms, Meridian alarms, Horizon alarms, Simon alarms, Concorde alarms, Verifier alarms, Visonic alarms, Scantronic alarms, GSM units.
Not having a proper working alarm system is as bad as, having no alarm at all. If your alarm system is not in good working order, you may not be covered by your property insurance company.
Businesses are now not covered on old IS199 Astec alarm systems, since the change to the new EN 50131 regulations, these systems must be Upgraded.
We recommend customers to have a regular maintenance visit from one of our qualified engineers. But if you don’t want to commit to a maintenance contract for your intruder alarm, you can request an engineer visit for a one-off call-out fee.
The features below are included in the maintenance services provided by ESP Security for Intruder Alarm Systems.
- Check the Burglar Alarm system, location and setting of all equipment and devices against specification.
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices including deliberately operated devices.
- Inspect all flexible connections
- Check mains and standby power supplies including charging rates
- Check control unit
- Check remote signalling equipment
- Test remote signalling equipment to monitoring station
- Check all audible warning devices for correct operation
- Check the system is fully operational
- Inform end user of any faults there may be
- Repair any minor faults
- Make adjustment where necessary
- Provide a signed engineer’s report.
Contact ESP Security today for more information or call on 01 8391188